Monday, March 9, 2009

Leading Mom in Business

Vote For Us in the StartupNation Leading Moms in Business Competition

I recently became aware of a competition that Start Up Nation was sponsoring in conjunction with Ladies Who Launch and I had to find out more! I receive the Ladies Who Launch daily emails, but many times am so overwhelmed by how much email and reading I do that I skip reading these daily digests, I don't think I will do that again seeing as though I found out about this competition via Twitter. I voted for a few friends who had made the request, but then I started reading about it and I said to myself "We need to be a part of this." Granted the format of the competition is somewhat popularity based and the results are based simply on who gets the most votes, regardless of true quality. However, one would hope that the combination of a quality business/product and loyal friends and family you could acquire the most votes. So I figured what the heck, it certainly can't hurt.

I entered BINSI in the competition and we have until Midnight March 31st to acquire enough votes to be part of the top 200 vote getters. The problem, this competition has been going on for while and we are just entering in the last month. So what do we need? Your daily vote. You can vote for us once a day on the Start Up Nation website. Or you can simply click on the Vote for Us button on the BINSI website or on the blog! We hope you do think of us as one of the Leading Moms in Business and will consider voting for us everyday! We will greatly appreciate it!

A Tribute to Moms in Business - from the Start Up Nation website

Everybody knows one. Like a super hero, she balances running a family with the heroics of running her own business. We’re talking about moms in business, of course. And now, StartupNation is conducting its first annual ranking of these astonishing entrepreneurs and the businesses they run.

But, how do we know who’s the best of the best? We’re leaving that to you. Over the next few months, it’ll be your daily votes that will tell us who deserves to be named a winner. The list of the 200 winners will be published in May and will be ranked according to votes accumulated.

The competition has just begun taking entries, so sign up now. Or, if you know a dynamo mom who should enter, tell her to sign up!

To learn more about the competition check out the Start Up Nation website

No comments:

Post a Comment