Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Featured Retailer - Zoe b

Posted by Kim:

One of our very first retailers was Zoe b now known as Zoe b Organic. Since partnering together owner, Valerie, and I have had the wonderful opportunity of becoming friends, working together at events and growing our businesses together. Isn't that the greatest thing about the maternity industry? Everyone is SO helpful and happy. It has been my experience that most people I have met started their businesses out of necessity or out of the genuine interest in helping other moms-to-be! What a blessing!

A little about Valerie:

It's easy being green.

I am a "green" mom, not an eco-evangelist but a mom who thinks we need to take care of our planet for the sake of our children. It makes sense, it is becoming easier to make green choices in your day to day life.

That's how Zoë b Organic started. Most products you can find on our website are either designed by me or products I have tested and use everyday.

Why go organic?

Though you may be unaware of it, growing cotton uses more pesticides and synthetic fertilizers than any other crop (50 million pounds of pesticides annually in the U.S. alone.) The pesticides used on cotton harm people, wildlife, and the environment. They can poison farm workers (especially in developing countries), drift into neighboring communities, contaminate the ground and surface water, and kill beneficial insects.

Our daughter Zoë was my inspiration for starting my own company. She,Lucas and our newborn daughter Sophie (born in November 2007) continue to inspire me every day. Thanks to my husband John for his support. I could not do this without him.

Along with BINSI Labor and Birth Apparel, Zoe b also carries organic products for Mom and Baby







Natursutten BPA, Phthalates Free Pacifier, BPA, Phthalates Free Teethers, Natural Rubber Teethers, BPA, phthalate-free Baby Bottles, Glass Baby Bottles

No comments:

Post a Comment