Thursday, March 19, 2009

Pregnancy - Insomnia and Pregnancy

Posted by Carri:

Well it is is 2:34 a.m. and I am awake, but tired. I can't seem to sleep, but I feel exhausted - sound familiar? I usually get this a bit later in my pregnancy (I am only 27.5 weeks), but what can you do? For me the answer is check e-mail, Facebook and blog. I figure if I can't do something productive and helpful like sleep, I might as well do something somewhat productive and not physically exhausting (like cleaning). I can't say I have any tips at the moment for this very inconvenient problem, but I will certainly ask my midwife next week. So for those of you reading this in the wee hours of the night - know you are not alone! :)

1 comment:

  1. Carri- have you tried Sleepy Nights for Pregnancy from Wishgarden Herbs? I have used it with great success (though not while pregnant, but I use the remedy for pregnancy as I am still nursing.)

    ReplyDelete