Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Pregnancy - Chiropractic and Massage During Pregnancy

Posted by Carri:

One of my favorite things during pregnancy is to have an adjustment at the chiropractor and then get a massage. The chiropractor I see, and believe in, does not use the typical “cracking” method. She uses a gentle tool called an activator that gently adjusts your spine. This method is much more gentle and safer for your spine and overall is much less stressful for me. I used to see a regular chiropractor, and always found myself stressed before and during any adjustments. I have found that this gentle adjustment, along with massage is the perfect fix once a month throughout pregnancy. I feel better and my body and baby love it. Make sure you talk with you doctor about your health before seeing a chiropractor, and make sure you do your research. Make sure they are skilled in prenatal care, and get personal recommendations.

No comments:

Post a Comment