Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Pre-Pregnancy - Merry Christmas

As written by Tink, friend of BINSI:

Waiting and hoping... will March be the month? I would have a Christmas baby... It doesn't matter but a baby would be the best Christmas gift EVER! We'll just have to make sure they get birthday presents AND Christmas presents... : ) I've thought about celebrating their half-birthday in July... then they'd have a day where it was just all about them, instead of Christmas too.

J and I have 4 cats, my furbabies. I know, I'm crazy to have 4 cats. We started with one, Vader, full name Darth Vader Kittenhead. He is a tuxedo cat. Then came Tikki, she's a princess; big green eyes, steals everyone's heart who looks at her. A couple years later, we were considering getting one more kitten... then the twins came into our lives, Nimbus and Baron. They just showed up playing in the field across the street with these horribly tight collars on. We couldn't leave them out there with the coyotes!! Nimbus, the white one, is named after the Harry Potter broom, the Nimbus 2000, except our Nimbus is Nimbus 2008. Baron is named after the Red Baron. He is a very handsome, slick all-black cat. No more cats!

I was holding Tikki last night. As she wiggled in my arms to get away as cats often do, I thought, It'll be nice to hold someone whom actually wants to be held!

No comments:

Post a Comment