Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Pre-Pregnancy - Counting Days

Written by Tink, friend of BINSI:

I swear I don't have OCD ...ok, some of the time... we all do right?... Right now I'm occupied with obsessively counting and recounting the number of days between my cycle, knowing now I'm on Day 27, hoping my period won't come at all in the next 9 months, thinking that J and I did everything "right" this past month. My stomach has felt HUGE this past week which just felt too weird. Baggy workout pants and t-shirts have been my official attire. My friend and boss is just short of 24 weeks pregnant and got admitted to the hospital last night to be on bed rest for perhaps the remainder of her pregnancy. I'm hoping she is doing well. Reflecting upon my previous blog entries, it seems I am getting a little crazier each week.

No comments:

Post a Comment