Thursday, February 26, 2009

Pregnancy - Pregnancy with 3 Kids

Posted by Carri:

One amazing thing about having a large family is how you are able to handle other kids while being sick, tired, and just plain out of sorts. I can’t say that I have any answer to this, other than we are all given just enough to get through. I have found that guilt and frustration only made the experience worse. I had to keep reminding myself that I was giving my children the gift of another sibling, rather than my damaging them by not being engaged with them all the time. I am also blessed with an amazing middle child who is the best big brother to my 2 year old. They love playing together and entertained each other, which gave me the freedom from having to come up with activities or be the activity most of the time. This is another blessing of a large family - playmates!

No comments:

Post a Comment