Monday, October 3, 2011

The Truth about Midwives.. Part I


Posted by The Skeptical Mother on September 26, 2011

There is a lot of misinformation out there about midwives. Generalizations about their character, why they choose midwifery and how much money they make, have all been misrepresented. I think we deserve to know the truth about midwives and all the different areas of concern. There's a lot of ground to cover and there is a lot I have to learn so I am beginning this post as Part I and will continue with Part II in time. I want to discuss where there is room for improvement as well as the best aspects of midwifery care. I am also interested in interviewing a CPM, so if anyone reading is interested, please let me know.
In this post I'd like to look into a misconception I've been seeing a lot lately.. the salary of the CPM.

To read the rest of this article click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment