Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Surrender: A Letter To My Baby

I thought this was such a beautiful post. I love the idea of writing a letter of surrender before labor, and I loved how she worded every bit of it. So many of us feel the clock ticking the minute our due date is within reach. We feel pressured, stressed, and anxious, but ultimately we need to surrender, relax, and get in touch with our bodies and our babies. Don't give in to the hype and allow others to pressure you and feel overwhelmed, just take a deep breath and try to write (and believe the words you write!) a lovely letter of surrender to your baby.
-----
My sweet baby,
Mommy wants to write you a letter. You are my 5th child, but the first baby I have written to. Already you are special in your own way.

To read the rest of this beautiful post click here

No comments:

Post a Comment