Friday, May 13, 2011

Sleep Why Do You Torture Me?



A Note From Carri:
If you are struggling with sleep issues during your pregnancy, you are not alone! I too struggled with sleep issues, especially in the middle of the night, and it was not fun (see this post from my last pregnancy). I kept hearing people telling me that it was all for the good of preparing me, but frankly with 3 other kids, it didn't help. Why it happened, I will never know. However, it did end and I did have a beautiful baby in my arms that made it all fade away and I barely remember the problem now. So hang in there mamas - it is all worth it and it won't last forever. Please read this post below, and know that you are not alone in this. The majority of BINSI on-line sales are purchased in the middle of the night, so if you're reading this in the middle of the night - just imagine all the other mamas reading along with you! :)

-----

By Alyson Brown

This morning my eyes popped open at 4:30 am and would simply not close. I lay in bed, watching the minutes tick by on the clock wondering if this was the end of my blissful night’s sleep. Pretty soon after tossing and turning for a good 45 minutes, I gave up and decided to get out of bed. The sun was beginning to come up anyway, why not get a head start on my sleepy day? Now it’s 10:00 am and my eyes are already feeling heavy. Oh sleep… Why do you torture me?!

To read the rest of this article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment