Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Dental Care Before, During, and After Pregnancy

Sadly during pregnancy I ended up with two large cavities. I believe this is mainly because I would throw up every time I would brush my teeth for more than 20 weeks (for 4 pregnancies). Now I am paying the price. Those large cavities cracked and now I'm having to have a second tooth extraction. I never had any gum disease, but I know that is really important to keep away from too, especially for your baby. These are good tips so make sure to read the whole article. Take good care of your teeth!
-----
It's important for you to take good care of your teeth and gums while you are pregnant. Pregnancy causes hormonal changes that increase your risk of developing gum disease, which in turn, can affect the health of your developing baby.
Below are some tips to help you maintain good oral health before, during, and after your pregnancy.

To read the rest of this article click here

No comments:

Post a Comment