Monday, January 17, 2011

You Have a Choice Video

I found this great short documentary and loved it! The title alone is wonderful - you DO have a choice in childbirth. I don't think women can hear this enough. One of my favorite quotes was, "my birth plan was whatever my body told me to do." Lovely! You don't have to just follow directions just because the people caring for you are more experienced than you. You know your body best and you become empowered during birth by playing a role in every decision made during your labor and birth. Don't ever forget that you have choices and you are strong and capable to make the decisions best for you and your baby.

"You Have a Choice" // A Short Birth Documentary from Mark Mroz on Vimeo.



"You Have a Choice" // A Short Birth Documentary from Mark Mroz on Vimeo.

No comments:

Post a Comment