Friday, September 18, 2009

Special Delivery

Written by Hannah Gaitten, Natural Choices for Living

Hi Friends!

I wanted to put it out there that if you are needing anything from my store (think: Natural things- amazing herbal remedies and salves, baby carriers, agave nectar, etc) let me know so I can bring it out with me to deliver to you while we are back east (which is pretty much the enitre month of October, though it depends on when we will be in your area...).

And to sweeten the deal, here are some discounts...
10% off Earth Mama Angel Baby products
20% off Motherlove products
20% off Madhava Honey and Agave Nectar products (check out their flavored agave nectars- they are amazing!)
10% off Moby Wraps
20% off Wishgarden Herbs products

Go to my website: http://www.naturalchoicesforliving.com/ to shop but instead of ordering through the site, email me your order at info@naturalchoicesforliving.com I'll then figure out your order total and get your order ready which you can then pay by credit card through Paypal or cash/check upon delivery.

It would be most helpful if orders were placed by next Sunday (9/20) so that I have time to get everything ordered and ready by the time we are ready to leave. If you know of anyone else that would be interested in taking advantage of these discounts, please feel free to pass this along!

Thanks so much! If you have any questions, please feel free to let me know! I am so excited to see all of you- it has been incredibly too long! Hannah

No comments:

Post a Comment