Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Pre-Pregnancy - Tricks

Written by Tink
Friend of BINSI

I don't really know how to relax yet it's impossible to just say 'I'm over this baby-thing' because true be told, I want a baby more than anything right now. Somehow I thought I could trick myself into thinking I don't care so it'll just happen like they say it should. Who knows. What I do know is that I'm over myself being any kind of upset or feeling sorry for myself. I can cry (which I have), pout (which I have), listen to sad music (um, yes, me) all I want but it won't change anything. (Get over yourself, Tink!) I must remain positive and continue to live strong. It will happen. A sperm analysis of 54% motility, a high/normal count, and 7% morphology actually isn't that bad. Gotta get those normal-headed sperm moving! Go man go! J is hopped up on Vitamin C. DJ Baby Z will come to the party when it can.

No comments:

Post a Comment