Thursday, November 13, 2008

Welcome to our blog!

Welcome to the BINSI blog. We are starting our blog as a way to introduce you to new BINSI products, other great birth products, and most importantly birth stories (ours and yours)! In addition, I will also share information and stories from my newest venture, Doula Certification! I am so excited about this opportunity and I can't wait to share with you what I am learning and about the births I am attending. Childbirth is an amazing and exciting process and I feel so honored that two couples have already asked me to be their doula! Everyday I discover more about birth (wish this was happening before I gave birth) and I am excited to share what I am learning with you. Carri will also be sharing information and stories from the births she attends as a doula and a mom.

We look forward to hearing your birth stories, comments and suggestions as well. If you have a birth story, a specific product or a suggestion that really helped you through your birth we would be happy to post it to our blog. Please send comments and suggestions to me at kim@birthinbinsi.com. Many Blessings...... Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment